Chicken Alfredo Lasagna – This easy cheesy chicken alfredo lasagna with spinach made under 40 minutes consists of juicy chicken, mozzarella cheese, and standalone rich alfredo sauce perfect for your family and friends on busy weeknights.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Important Tips
- Use organic chicken breasts or lean ground chicken, you can also substitute it with ground beef or turkey.
- I am using rotisserie chicken (it helps me save time) but you can also use any leftover turkey meat.
- To make a rich flavorful chicken lasagna alfredo sauce, you can use any store-bought sauce or make your own at home.
- Try to add fresh minced garlic for extra flavors.
- I recommend you to use full-fat mozzarella cheese instead of non-fat, because full fat brings some extra cheesiness and texture. Also, add some extra parmesan if desired.
- Slicing Technique – Let the lasagna come under room temperature (slightly warm) or up to 30 minutes, before slicing.
- Always use a sharp knife and make sure that you slice completely through the very bottom. And use a spatula to lift the cut slice.
- This recipe is a standalone meal but you can serve it with some garlic bread or a bowl of green salad.
How To Freeze This Homemade Chicken Alfredo Lasagna?
Let the lasagna completely cool to room temperature, wrap it tightly with plastic wrap, then with aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3-4 months without any problem.
When ready to reheat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator, add extra cheese to bring it extra cheesiness and bake for 30 minutes at 350˚F on the top rack.
If you are looking to freeze the unbaked lasagna, assemble it as directed, wrap it with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3-4 months.
When ready to bake, thaw it overnight, place it on the middle rack and bake for about 30-40 minutes at 350˚F.
- Large Pot or Skillet – It’s a must-have.
- Baking Dish – I used a 9 x 13-inch deep baking dish for this recipe.
Still Hungry! Try My Other Delicious Alfredo Recipes:
- Chicken Alfredo And Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Alfredo Broccoli
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this chicken alfredo lasagna easy recipe which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for chicken alfredo lasagna bake will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.