Keto Buffalo chicken dip – This easy, spicy and delicious low carb buffalo chicken dip is a great appetizer option that your guests will enjoy and is perfect for parties that features chicken, cheese, ranch, hot sauce, and more cheese!
Ways to Make Keto Chicken Buffalo Dip
There are several ways you can make this recipe, it totally depends on the time and appliances you have on hand.
Today I will be making this low carb keto friendly buffalo chicken dip recipe in the oven, but you can also make it in a crockpot or slow cooker!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip Slow Cooker – Put all the ingredients into your slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until cheese is melted and heated. But make sure to use pre-cooked chicken like a rotisserie chicken.
For Stovetop Version – On medium-high heat melt the cheese, add all the ingredients and cook until bubbly and heated through.
For Instant Pot – Turn the instant pot to saute, melt the cheese and add the remaining ingredients and cook on simmer until heated through.
Tips and Tricks
- Use pre-cooked chicken instead of normal one like leftover or rotisserie chicken, by doing this you can reduce the cooking time by 15-20 minutes.
- I know we all love low carb buffalo chicken dip ranch but try it with blue cheese dressing for a flavor twist.
- Sometimes try to substitute cheddar cheese or Jack cheese for the mozzarella.
Can I Store this Recipe?
Yes, of course, get everything ready the day before you want to serve it, store in an airtight container and throw it in the oven for a few minutes until warm and bubbly.
What Kind of chicken to use for the Best Results?
Look I highly recommend to use leftover chicken(from tacos or tostadas) or 2 cups of rotisserie chicken but you can use breasts (2 cans chunk chicken breast), thighs.
What to Serve with this Recipe to make it Keto Approved?
Serve with celery or some delicious low carb chips like crackers, tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices. You can also enjoy this with cauliflower, zucchini sticks, red peppers or broccoli.
Can we freeze this Keto Friendly Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Yes definitely, add dip to a bowl with a sealable lid. Secure and store in the freezer for 1 month or up to 3 months. When ready to bake, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator
This easy, spicy and delicious keto low carb buffalo chicken dip is a great appetizer option that your guests will enjoy and is perfect for parties that features chicken, cheese, ranch, hot sauce, and more cheese!
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 3 cups shredded chicken (cooked) (like rotisserie chicken)
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarela cheese
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (optional, for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat, add cream cheese and hot sauce and mix until well combined.
- Stir in blue cheese dressing and cooked chicken and mix well.
- Now slowly add in 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish (8x8) and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve warm and your favorite low carb items mentioned above.
Still Hungry! Try these other keto chicken recipes:
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto friendly low carb buffalo chicken dip which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for the recipe for buffalo chicken dip keto approved will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, and Instagram.