Keto Chicken Cheese Bake – This low carb chicken cheese bake is super creamy, cheesy, and delicious, loaded with tender pieces of chicken, mushrooms, and spinach, perfect for the entire family on those busy weeknights.
Keto Chicken Cheese Bake – Important Tips
Chicken – To speed up the process, use rotisserie chicken. Otherwise, you can cook the raw chicken at home with some paprika and garlic and then dice or shred the chicken.
Mayo – I am using avocado mayonnaise will give you that awesome flavor and texture. You can simply omit the mayo and use double amount of sour cream instead.
Can I store this keto chicken bake cream cheese?
You can pack the leftovers in a sealed air-tight container and store them in the fridge for up to 3 days. When ready to eat, reheat them, covered, in the microwave on 50% power or until heated through.
If you have used precooked chicken then make this count on the days you are going to keep this in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze this low carb creamy chicken casserole?
You can, but creamy casserole dishes separate a bit when reheated after being frozen.
What to serve with this keto chicken cream cheese bake?
You can serve it all alone and enjoy it. But you can have this with salad greens or more fresh spinach on the side, or with steamed broccoli or spicy green beans.
Keto Chicken Cheese Bake (Low Carb)
This low carb keto chicken cheese bake is super creamy, cheesy, and delicious, loaded with tender pieces of chicken, mushrooms, and spinach.
- 1 pound bacon
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 ½ cups red onion, diced
- 1 store-bought cooked rotisserie chicken, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet, add the bacon and cook until crisp, remove and set aside on a paper towel. Reserve three tablespoons of bacon fat.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat, add cream cheese, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, mustard, pepper, hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Cook until creamy.
- Crumble bacon and add to the saucepan.
- Clean the skillet, add two tablespoons of bacon fat, then add onions and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining bacon fat, add the mushrooms and saute for 5-6 minutes. Add garlic and spinach, toss to coat, cook until wilted for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and cream mixture and heat, then pour the mixture into an 8X12 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place under the broiler for about 1-2 minutes until browned.
- Remove from the oven and leave it for 10 minutes to set up.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 566Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 129mgSodium 1194mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 29g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- Low Carb BBQ Chicken With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Keto Creamy Pesto Chicken Casserole
- Low Carb Chicken Fingers Pork Rinds
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken cheese bake that I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for a low carb cheesy chicken bake will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe, then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.