Chicken Alfredo Pizza – This easy alfredo pizza better than Pizza Hut or Dominos is healthy and family approved meal that is rich and creamy with juicy chicken and delicious alfredo sauce on the top.
- You can use any store-bought or homemade pizza dough. Detailed steps to make it are given below.
- You can add kale (cooked). Heat a pan, add butter and cook the kale until wilted and cooked. Top it over the chicken and then the sauce.
- If you don’t have cream or don’t want to use it anyway, use full-fat whole milk for the sauce to get a rich flavor.
- I used cooked chicken cut into cubes, but you can use any leftover rotisserie chicken or pulse them in the food processor and distribute them evenly over the pizza.
- Add some red pepper flakes and parsley as per your preference.
- You can store the sauce in the fridge for up to 7 days and use it whenever you are making this recipe for the second time.
- If you want to omit the bacon or don’t have it in hand, add some tomatoes instead.
How To Make Homemade Pizza Dough The Easy Way?
- 6 cups all purpose flour (bread flour works best)
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 cups warm water
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl combine water, sugar, and yeast and set aside for a few minutes.
- Add salt, oil, and then add flour (1 cup at a time).
- Knead the dough for about 7-8 minutes, set aside and let it rise for about 30 minutes.
- Punch down the dough. Divide the dough into 4 pieces and place it on a floured surface.
- Roll and stretch the dough to about 1/2″ thickness. (This dough makes 14 inch pizza crusts). Lightly grease with olive oil, poke the dough with a fork so it doesn’t bubble up.
- Bake at 500 degrees on a preheated stone for about 8 to 12 minutes or until ready to add toppings.
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Pizza?
Still Hungry! Try My Other Delicious Alfredo Recipes:
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Fettuccine Alfredo With Chicken & Shrimp
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta Penne
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Alfredo Broccoli
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this chicken alfredo pizza which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for easy homemade chicken alfredo pizza will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.