Buffalo Chicken Dip: Melted cheese along with chicken, the zing of the blue cheese and the hot sauce is such an amazing combination of flavors! This Buffalo Chicken Dip is so addictively good! Even with the celery sticks and the carrots, this dip is not a healthy option but yes you can have it in while. Or if you prefer you can go with sour cream & light cream cheese.
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This easy cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my Favourite Appetizer! Loaded with chicken breast, celery smothered in Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, and lots of cheese. To keep it lower in carbs, I personally eat this buffalo chicken dip with carrots & celery. My mom loves to use crackers or tortilla chips to scoop the Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Freeze Your Buffalo Chicken Dip
Make sure to use the bowl with a sealable lid and place the dip in that bowl. Secure lid and you can store the dip easily for 1-3 months. Before baking, keep your dip in refrigerator. Follow the regular instructions when ready to serve for baking the dip.
Refrigerate Your Buffalo Chicken Dip
Make sure to use the bowl with a sealable lid and place the dip in that bowl. Secure lid and you can store the dip easily for 2 – 5 days, depending on what date you have purchased your chicken meat. Follow the regular instructions, When ready to serve for baking the dip.
Buffalo chicken dip is made with cream cheese, shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and a creamy dressing (or a combination of sour cream & mayo). Before serving as a dip the ingredients are combined and heated together with the usual suspects as dippers.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Crock Pot
- Add all the ingredients and softened cream cheese into a crockpot.
- Cook until bubbly & hot on high for 30 minutes to 1 hour or on low for 2-3 hours.
- Stir thoroughly, and that’s it! Enjoy.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Slow Cooker
- In slow cooker, add 1 cup of the chicken & cream cheese.
- Top with 1/2 cup of the dressing & 1/2 cup of the hot sauce.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup hot sauce, 1 cup chicken and 1/2 cup dressing.
- Sprinkle blue cheese & mozzarella cheese over top.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted and warmed through or on Low heat setting about 2 hours.
- Serve hot with remaining ingredients.
Still Hungry!! Try these chicken recipes:
Not only your guests will be shocked to discover this recipe but they will also ask you for this recipe that how you made it. Just serve with tortilla chips, veggies, crostini or pita for dipping when watching your favorite sports like cricket or football. And if you want to make it a lower in carbs then serve with other veggies or celery.
Buffalo chicken dip is made with cream cheese, shredded chicken, shredded cheese and a creamy dressing.This Buffalo Chicken Dip is so addictively good!
5 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot )
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Over medium heat, heat hot sauce & chicken in a skillet.
- Stir in ranch dressing & cream cheese. Cook, stirring until warm & well blended.
- Make a mixture with half of the shredded cheese, and transfer to a slow cooker.
- On the top, sprinkle the remaining cheese cover, and cook until bubbly & hot on Low setting.
- Serve with crackers & celery sticks.
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe which I make on weekly basis. All the Chicken Lovers who are looking for Buffalo Chicken Dip will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram.