Lemon Pepper Chicken – This easy two ingredient lemon pepper chicken breast is juicy and flavorful with lovely lemon pepper seasoning that can be oven baked, grilled or cooked on the stovetop.
All you need is three lemon wedges, 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast, olive oil, and lemon pepper seasoning.
How to Make Lemon Pepper Seasoning
You will need several lemon zests, and then combine it with salt, mashed black peppercorns, and other spices such as minced onion or thyme. check here for detailed info.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Baked
For the skillet version, see below on the recipe card
- Brush the chicken with olive oil, sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and coat well on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of the baking dish with some olive and place chicken in a single layer.
- Cover the chicken with a piece of parchment paper for even cooking without drying out.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the internal temp. reaches 165 degrees.
Lemon Pepper Chicken on Grill
For the skillet version, see below
- Preheat the grill or as directed by the company and oil the grates
- Coat the chicken with some oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Sear on the hottest part of the grill, cook, flip and transfer to indirect heat, and continue cooking or until it reaches 165 degrees.
Can I store the leftovers?
Absolutely! Pack the chicken in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. When ready to reheat, preheat oven to 325 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes or until hot. You can also microwave for 45 sec, then flip and cook for more 45 sec. or until hot.
What to serve with this recipe?
I usually serve this with Caesar Salad or a simple salad. Here are the few options you can try – mashed or roasted potatoes, mashed cauliflower, pasta or egg noodles.
Still Hungry! Try these other chicken recipes:
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this Lemon pepper chicken which I make on weekly basis. All the Chicken Lovers who are looking for this recipe will enjoy a lot. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. You may also like Smoked Chicken.