Keto Chicken Florentine – This low carb chicken florentine is very delicious and rich in flavors consists of juicy chicken breasts with creamy spinach wine sauce, perfect for any weeknight dinner.
Keto Chicken Florentine – Important Notes
- If you don’t have white wine, then you can replace that with beer or combine 1/4 cup chicken broth with 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Before cooking the chicken, bring it to room temperature and pound the chicken with even thickness (use a meat mallet). Pat dry the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and rub with olive oil.
- Try to use fresh spinach for the perfect texture instead of frozen.
- For the cream cheese use part-skim ricotta cheese instead
What Part Of Chicken To Use?
I am using boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can also use chicken thighs instead of breasts, cooking time will slightly higher, cook until the internal temperature reaches 165F, when a meat thermometer is inserted into the thickest part.
When cooking with chicken thighs, it will leave a lot of fat in the pan. If you want less runny or fatty sauce, remove the fat while cooking.
Can I Store This Easy Keto Chicken Florentine?
Absolutely! You can portion them into different meal prep container or airtight container and store in the refrigerator up to 4-5 days. When ready to eat, reheat in microwave or oven.
How To Serve This Delicious Low Carb Chicken Florentine?
You can start eating right after it’s done from the skillet. But you can serve with broccoli and zucchini alongside or with cauliflower rice or mashed cauliflower.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 6-8 minutes per side or until the meat thermometer reads the internal temperature as 160 F. Remove the chicken from the chicken to a plate and set aside with foil.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil into the pan. Add the sliced mushrooms and minced garlic and stir cook them for a minute. Pour in the wine and stir.
- Add the spinach to the pan and stir cook until wilted.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the heavy cream and cream cheese to the middle of the pan and stir until melted or reached your desired thickness.
- Place the cooked chicken into the pan, combine with the sauce, and season with salt and pepper. (You can also slice the chicken here if you want)
- Serve immediately with cauliflower rice or with broccoli and zucchini alongside.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 524Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 199mgSodium 357mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 42g
All Chicken Recipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although allchickenrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Low Carb Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Keto Grilled Chicken Boneless Thighs
- Low Carb Coconut Chicken
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this keto chicken spinach florentine which I make weekly. All the chicken lovers who are looking for keto chicken florentine in a skillet will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms.