Chicken Alfredo with Bacon – This chicken and bacon alfredo pasta made under 25 minutes is a great family cum kid friendly dinner that comes with delicious alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomato, shredded chicken and of course smoky bacon.
Chicken Alfredo Bacon – Important Tips
- For the bacon, you can use Applewood Smoked Bacon or any type you have in hand.
- I am using double cream but you can substitute heavy whipping cream instead.
- If you don’t want to use heavy cream then use half and half and if that is also not available simply mix half double cream or heavy cream and half whole milk.
- To make it more healthy and stomach filling meal, add mushrooms and broccoli or spinach if you want. Saute them with bacon and tomatoes or as instructed below.
- Always do a salt test before adding any extra salt seasonings because Bacon, tomatoes, and parmesan have already salt in it.
- To reduce extra calories from the cheese, reduce it to 1/4 cup and add a tablespoon of flour to thicken the sauce.
- If you don’t want to use bacon, that’s fine, add shallots instead, brown them and you are good to go.
- Serve it right away or at least it is slightly warm to enjoy the flavors, especially the sauce.
What to do with the leftovers?
You can store any leftovers in the fridge for upto 3-4 days, when ready to heat, add a little splash of milk and microwave until warmed through.
And regarding freezing, I simply don’t recommend to freeze this particular recipe or any type of creamy pasta dishes.
Check my other alfredo dishes:
- Chicken Alfredo and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta Penne
Still Hungry! Try My Other Delicious Alfredo Recipes:
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Baked
- Chicken Alfredo and Shrimp
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this chicken alfredo and bacon which I make on a weekly basis. All the chicken lovers who are looking for chicken bacon alfredo penne will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.